Redesdale Equestrian provides individually tailored livery packages to suit the needs of you and your horse. Every horse is treated as well as our own and is given an individual, affectionate, understanding, thorough, knowledgeable and professional service. Packages include:
- Flexible livery options – DIY, assisted, part, full and hunter livery
- Schooling and competition livery
We have kept our own horses on livery at different yards for over 20 years and as such have a thorough understanding of the needs of our clients and their expectations when entrusting the day-to-day care of their horses with us.
We welcome all shapes and sizes of equine, from hairy ponies to competition horses, from youngsters to those enjoying their retirement and we’ll fit our services to you and your horse.
Our livery packages are individually tailored, but services include:
- Unlimited hay
- Unlimited bedding
- Year round turn out
- Daily grooming
- Clipping, trimming, mane and tail pulling as required
- Bathing, plaiting and show preparation
- On-site training
- Lessons on schoolmasters
- Professional rider to compete your horse
- Tack cleaning
- Holding of horse for farrier and vet visits
- Regular worming and worm count programme
- Regular visits from dentist and physiotherapist
- Full use of all facilities
- Floodlit parking
There are no hidden costs. If you need the arena lights after work or your horse requires use of the walker or heated shower, or you need help with veterinary or farriery visits, it won’t cost you anything else. Our aim is to make sure all of your needs and those of your horse are catered for. We strive to provide exceptional service and care and are here to ensure that you get the most from your tailored livery package and the facilities at Redesdale Equestrian.